Saturday, April 18, 2009

{ Like Brothers }

Okay so my sister and I do really think a like a lot. She just posted about Jett and Athen and I was actually thinking of doing the same thing. She just beat me to it.

Watching Jett and Athen is like seeing what Tiffany and I would have been like as boys. It's like us as boys. The age difference is even similar with them both. Jett has my color hair and eyes (though my eyes have changed to more of a green color) and Athen has that curly hair like Tiffany does (if she doesn't straighten it). And the younger one "picks" on the older one. Athen likes to pick at Jett just like Tiffany did to me. Don't get me wrong...Jett does pick too. They are both very dramatic. Jett is a lot like how I was when I was little when it comes to always pretending to be "grown up". I always wanted to make a "playhouse" and do grown up things. Athen is Mr. Grace...in that he is a little on the clumsy side...Tiffany was like that when she was younger too....hehe. I could go on and on....it's so neat seeing them grow up together and being close like brothers.


Athen was telling Jett a secret. Athen loves "telling secrets".

1 comment:

Athen Bradford said...

It looks like he's fixing to kiss Jett! haha