Thursday, January 28, 2010

{What's Going On}



It's been way too long since I updated this. A great deal has happened since I last posted. I am now home schooling Jett and Eric is a full-time guardsman.

We have been doing the home schooling thing for a few weeks now. We have a routine and things are going pretty well. Jett is excited about learning and really loves Math and Science. He doesn't even realize Math is not his strongest subject. It's rewarding to see him excited about learning.

Eric will be working in Warner Robins from Tuesday through Friday. It's an adjustment, but it was something that we needed to do. He needed to start getting paid what he is worth and he needed REAL vacation and holidays. Now, he will have all of these things. For that, we are thankful.

So, that's about it for now...if I think of anymore I will try to post it.

No comments: