Jett will have his kindergarten graduation on Friday, May 15th at 6:30 in the Georgia Christian School Gym. I am so excited, happy, a little sad (he's growing up and he is not going back there next year), and anxious for that day. I know there will be many tears shed...so kleenex will probably be my best friend that night. We would love all our friends and family that can come to please come see his graduation. It is not your "typical" graduation. They have a pirate theme this year. The children will sing songs, recite Bible verses, and there will be a slideshow (that's where the crying part will happen).
Let us know if you are coming so we can save you a seat!
For the ones who cannot come, I hope to be able to record the ceremony and will post some clips here on the blog.
Easter 2011
15 years ago
2 comments:
count us in! =)
I sure do wish that we could come..!I am not sure what the outcome is going to be with the GB :( I remember so vividly Carolines pre-k graduation.. I cried my eyes out. You are right he is growing up but Eric and you have instilled some great values in him and he will never wander to far away from right and wrong.As you watch him grow and grow there are going to be many things that will be will be his "lasts" BUT there are going to tons and tons of "firsts"!I love you and if you need another "only child Mom" .. I got your back!!! Give him hugs from Caroline and I and please posts pics!!!!
Love Ya
Renee
Post a Comment